When I sat down and opened up my blog tonight I had all good intentions of posting about the last couple of days. And then I got distracted...
I decided to redecorate my blog. I needed a change and some new prettiness in my day. I am not the best at knowing how to manage all of this HTML so I puttered along for *quite* a while trying to figure out what the heck I was doing (wrong). I finally had to revert back to the old look of Blogger since I knew my way around it better. Eureka! A new template!!!! And *then* I figured out how to add buttons! Of course, I had to add the buttons to a few of my favorite blogs/sites.
I realized that it was hours later when I finally had a pleasant looking blog. Needless to say, at almost 2am, I am heading to bed. I will happily share the blog I was going to write when I get up and around tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment