I set what I thought was an unattainable goal for this weekend. I wanted my home spic and span over the course of 48 hours...
Saturday I cleaned the kitchen, living room and dining room and did all of the wash. All by myself. it was supposed to be a team effort. I was frustrated and I let my husband and son know it. I expected more of the same for Sunday when we were to tackle the master bed room. (the one room we had not organized since moving in here 6 months ago.)
This morning I awoke in intense pain. I was positive the bed room would not get cleaned or rearranged because I was incapable of doing it until the vicodin kicked in. Enter my husband!!
Rob went into that room and started moving furniture - without his prosthetic on! This is no small feat considering that we have a heavy cherry wood sleigh bed. We worked off and on in that room all day after he moved the furniture and the job is complete.
I am so lucky to have a husband that can and will jump in to help me out when I really need it!!!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Your husband looks awesome and what a help he is to you.
Thank you, Mary! He is a big help when it matters most :)
Post a Comment